Log off

Everything seems pretty normal today EXCEPT I’m too sleepy and Mr. Terry (my tauke)’s face turned red.


Why do I feel so sleepy? That because I have stayed up a bit late for Blogging (hehehe). In order to stay awake, I kept myself busy during working hours. First, I have gone to Collection Department pretending that I’m going to collect something from them. Unfortunately, there was only left 2 letters on Kamarul (collection officer)’s desk for me to sort. So, I just went back to my filing room and filed in those letters. On my way back to the filing room, the security guard was staring at me (lol). Whenever I walked past the counter, for sure he will stare at me. “Apalah”, I pretended nothing had happened lor. I’m wondering I should be happy or sad about this matter.
After I have finished the filing, I continued with my sorting (sort out documents for legal firms or to borrowers). Too bad, there was only one document for me to sort. Fortunately, it required me to go upstairs and take a few walks. Hope that it will help me from being too sleepy (hahaha). At first, I was indeed fear to go upstairs. That was because the officer (woman) was somewhat kinda “cool” to me (lol). However, yesterday she spoke to me. It’s not a casual conversation, but at least she talked to me,right. I was kind of relief (phew). This, somehow lessen my fear and pressure.
After I have passed the document to the person in-charge, I left the 2nd floor. On my way going down the stairs, I bumped into my friend from customer service. Seriously, I saw her checking on me before she went down (hahaha). I guess she also want to tell me that she was so tired. (her eyes actually, for facing the computer too long). Well, I also started my own complain. I told her I was extremely sleepy. Then, out of sudden, I almost slipped when I went down those stairs.

Luckily I didn’t, thanks to my long hands (hahaha). This is the advantage of having long legs and hands.
Right after I returned to my seat, I saw a few documents pending for me to sort. Thank God, at least I have something to keep me busy. After that, I continued with me filing. It seemed like “dunno which hantu had placed a few letters for filing” when I was not there. When I almost finished, I saw Mr. Terry came in and then he left after a few seconds. Kinda weird, huh? However, I just ignored him, pretending that I was too busy with my works to take any notice of him (hahaha). Right after he went out, Ms. Kaverie (supervisor) came in and looking for Punitha (senior). After telling her that Punitha might at the counter, she left the filing room (looking for Punitha, gua).
I went out after I have done my work. Trying to go outside and “pat” (busybody). Little did I know that my nightmare had just started? Furtively, Punitha told me that “next time, you must log off the computer before you left your place.

I’m sharing the computer with her since I’m just a temporary staff (sobs). She told me Mr. Terry went to her place and sit down on her seat (???). Trying to tell us that he knew we didn’t log off the PC and obviously he didn’t like it. Now I understand why he came in the filing room and left after a few seconds. I guess he was wondering whether want to question me about the PC and finally decided not, to since I’m still new here (hehehe). The advantage of being “new”.
To make matter worse, another staff didn’t log off her PC as well. She just went off a few minutes. Then came Mr. Terry. Staring at her PC, sighing and shaking his head. My senior and I were looking at the place. Wondering what will happen when she returned. Though we 80% knew what was about to come, we still can’t get our eyes off the “crime scene”. Once she returned, she was so scared. Yet, being able to show some teeth to him (hahaha). Lessen down the “heat” from an angry man (hahahaha). He was telling her something that we can’t hear but we still able to figure it out based on his hand gestures. He was pointing his finger to our PC. I guess you also know what he was trying to tell her.

Once he had gone into his room. All the staffs started to mumble with each other, trying to find ways to make sure their PC are logged off before Mr Terry saw it.
Anyway, I do feel a bit guilty because Punitha told me that he never acted like this before.

I think it was because of me that the department “kecoh”. *sigh*

Comments

  1. 8 girl..

    I saw mr terry in front of punitha's computer as well.
    I thought something went wrong with the pc so he was trying to fix it.

    Mana tau, coz of YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
    Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute