Love

Something happened recently (even now) that cause me to touch about this topic. Okay, I will go straight to the point; otherwise, I will talk craps and bring you all around the bush. We all know that LOVE can be lots of kind.
 Family
 Friendship
 Animals
 Sisters
 Couple
(ahem, since I don’t have one at this moment, I better don’t talk about it, xia sui only hahaha)
etcetera
I’m not going to talk about all of them because most of us are experiencing it right now. Seriously, I’m not that pro when talking about love, okay. I’m just expressing what is in my mind. Here the story goes.
I have a cat named “Ah Lok”. Why? My mom named it. Why? Because that time she was watching A HK drama series (war of the genders) and one of the main character is “Yu Lok Tin”. My mom just loves this character so much that she straightly named my cat as “Ah Lok”.


Don’t let me get you wrong. I didn’t buy this cat, in fact,it doesn’t even have a “license” (birth certificate lor). It just came to my house a few months ago because it seemes that my house is the only place that opens 24 hours (hahaha) per day.



It’s kind of cute, you know. White fur with some brown patches and short tail and very seldom I see cat with short tail (lol). That time I don’t even know how to feed a cat (suilor) and I don’t even dare to touch it (just don’t know why). I just simply give it some rice and a fried fish head. I was scolded by my dad. “what lar you, how on earth the cat can it like that?” okay, embarrassed. I mixed the rice and the fish head together. OMG! The cat was so hungry at that time that he ( male, don’t ask me how I know) finished the whole thing and left the plate, clean. Since he was so hungry I served him a few more plates (obviously fish was my main dish that day. Hahaha).



I asked my dad whether I can keep it because my dad seemed to love the cat too. So, a few more “kung fu” then my dad sure let me to have the cat. Yup, I have succeeded. I learnt how to bath and feed my cat and of course clean its “mess” (cap sao mei). From the time I met my cat till now, it already six months that “Ah Lok” stays with us. Sometimes, he does give us some troubles; teach him how to go to toilet , endure the pain of being scratched and keeping him silent especially at night (mating season gua). Oh yea, every time my alarm rings my cat sure will make its noise at the same time “meow!!!” (extra alarm clock). Maybe he knows that once we wake up then it’s going to be his breakfast time (lol). If he gets too hungry, he will bite our feet and hands (I kene the most). * It’s okay, all those are love bites (hahahaha).


All these meowing and simply treat all the places to be his private toilet thingy make my parents furious. Just a couple of days ago my mom finally let the rope from my cat (yea we tied the cat) since he wanted to go out so much. Just after a few minutes passed by, my mom started to search for the cat back. Me? I thought of giving up my cat, since he doesn’t want to stay at home and my dad, especially scold him a lot (I wonder if the cat understand it. Hahaha). After ten days leaving my house, “Ah Lok” returned. GOSH! He is skinner than before and definitely lost a lot of weight and of course looked dirty! I felt really sad when I witnessed all these changes and I even cried. Too bad, my dad don’t allow me to keep the cat anymore. He asked me to bring him somewhere else. I brought him to the ground floor (I’m living in a flat, 17th floor). By the time I let him to the ground, he straightly sprinted to somewhere else. I was surprised to see him reacted like that as if he was scared. Only that time I know that I love my cat so much. I heard him “meowing” somewhere around the place. I tried to follow the sound and found that he was in the first floor. Hiding. I cried at that time. I felt sorry for my cat and wanted to bring him back home but, in the end, I was forced to leave the cat.
To my surprise, he came back today! From the first floor up to the 17th floor! My cat was shivering madly since it’s raining, today. No matter how dirty my cat is, I still hugged him. I was careless. No matter what my dad said, I’m going to keep the cat! I knew my dad still love the cat so much and my cat love him too. Weird, huh? My dad hits him the most, yet he likes to sleep on my dad’s tummy. My mom said maybe he likes my dad’s spare tire. (hahahaha)
Now he is sleeping lor. ^@^








Comments

  1. Ur cat prooo man.. can find 'his' way back home...
    He took the elevator or stairs i wonder. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute