lazy pig lol @_@

I have planned to wake up late this morning because yesterday I have stayed up until 1.00 am (hahaha). Unfortunately I felt like going to toilet when I was sleeping and when I opened my eyes it’s already 8.45 am. Seeing the sky so bright, I don’t feel like sleeping again. *sigh* I was cursing under my breath “why I only this hour that I feel like going to toilet? It will be nice if the sky is still inky dark”. To my surprise, my mom was using the toilet. OMG! I can’t hold on anymore wei. I was walking back and forth, trying to force back the feeling of “kap”. Finally, she came out after a few minutes *phew*.


I straightly went to my room and online (yea, haven’t brush my teeth yet, hahaha)this time can use the word "eaww" because this is memang eaww...(hahaha) i went to check out my blog, my inbox then some “entertainment news” (not today News meh?). Right after I have visited those websites, my connection was down (suddenly terputus). It happened recently and it’s all because of virus lor. *sigh* I have to reformat my laptop already. I will only do it after I buy external hard disk and dvd-drive. I have been planning to buy these two items for quite some time. I told myself once I got the money I will buy it. What happened instead is, I’m too “sayang” with my own money that I have postponed my plan until next week. (very stingy lol)


I was lazy to restart my laptop to retrieve the connection (but it will gone after a few minutes as well) so I just sat in front of my laptop watching all those videos that I have downloaded. It can be songs, short clips and mini drama. Mind you, most of them are videos from Super Junior (hahaha) and only one song from DBSK (purple line *which I’m listening at this moment*). I know my friend definitely says the word “eaww” when she is reading this post (hahaha). You know lar who am I referring to (hahaha).


Supposing I have started doing exercise around that time, it just that I was too lazy to move (hahahaha). So, I “lepak” in front of my laptop for 3 hours! (feeling guilty for not doing exercise). I have done my exercise after one hour and a half and I was wondering whether I should straightly go and bath or doing some chores. *argh* I have chose to do house chores instead because I found that the floor was kind of dirty and there were lots of clothes haven’t been washed! So, I spent another 2 hours for house chores!


Urgh..very tired and I still haven’t taken my breakfast! I guess I should wait for my lunch already. Even that I took it around 3 o’clock. (cool, huh) My mom cooked “horfun with meat balls” and those meat balls have a weird name named “heart to heart meat balls” (hahaha) and I knew why because there are something in the middle of those meat balls.

I have started to read “undang book” around 4 o’clock (yea, going to take L license). However, I have fallen asleep after finished one section (suilor..not even one chapter). Then after 2 hours of sleeping I woke up again. Now I’m having my dinner pulak (same dish lol, but still love it) and blogging at the same time. Can’t lepak anymore! I MUST CONTINUE READING THE BOOK AFTER THIS! GAMBATEH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute