Calculate the concentration of……

It gives me the creeps whenever I see this phrase. I was reading my lab manual for tomorrow practical. "Yea, sort of preparing some 'homework' ". Otherwise, I will definitely die fast. Once, I have read the procedure the very first thing I told myself was, "hm…not bad, I can understand the experiment. Short and simple" however, as if struck by lightning that came out of nowhere when I saw this statement. "Calculate the concentration of……." Oh no! I told myself. This is going to be lots of work. I'm not exaggerating, okay. I'm totally phobia with this phrase ever since last semester in metabolic biochemistry experiments. Again, it really drove me crazy. That's why I'm here. I want to look for some information before attending for tomorrow practical. AMITABHA……










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute