OMG!!! Bicycle ACCIDENT-Blame who ??????

Never occur in my mind that I'm going to involve in an accident. Well, just like other people say, "You will never know what will happen tomorrow". Seriously, this is so true. I was on my way back to my house in Jalan Perdana (Tesco). As usual, I cycled on the path leading away from UTAR East Gate. Though it is 5 o'clock in the evening, there are still classes on. Well, this is UTAR!!. While I was cycling, there was a guy heading to my direction, normally, it's either me or he who has to swerve to the other side to let anyone of us to keep on the path. However, since the guy was heading to UTAR East Gate, by right, he should be able to watch out for the oncoming cars behind me. Unfortunately, he didn't do that, he didn't cycle to the other way and allow me to pass. Actually, it's not really his fault. Right behind me, I heard a car was coming; the growling of the engine was so loud that you can assume it was just right behind you. That's the reason I didn't swerve to the other side. IF I did that, for sure I'm going to hit by a car. I didn't really blame the guy because he must have thought the same thing as well. He must have noticed the oncoming car. If he really swerved to the other side and let me pass, for sure he is going to hit by a car. My mind was spinning very fast when the bicycle was approaching me with a car coming from behind. Either I run over by a car or getting hit by a bike. Of course I rather hit by a bike, right. who on earth dare to risk themselves swerve to the other side and getting hit by a CAR? As I have made up my decision, i really have prepared myself to face the consequences. Both of our bikes did collide with each other. It just that I am lucky enough to have long legs to prevent myself from throwing off from my bike and fallen on the road. WOW!!! The force was really great. Though I am able to expect the consequences, I'm not able to predict the strength of the force. The force that can push me forward and nearly caused me to fall off from my bike. Thank Goodness, luckily I'm survived. LOL…I don't really care what happened during the collision, I was so blur, my mind was only focused on how am I going to stop myself from being thrown off. All I can listened from what the guy said was, "Sorry..sorry..sorry…" well, that's how it happened. Blame who? The car owners who have parked their cars along the road to UTAR East Gate or UTAR campus which have insufficient parking space.

Comments

  1. Woww!! What happens to two of us today ar? I forgot about the class today, you bang onto a cyclist on the road...This has become a history in our life in UTAR Kampar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S WHY!!! i really didn't expect it to happen lor...wahlao...today is hari sial..lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute