Sudden Desire

Out of sudden, my stomach was slightly growing. Hey! Come on..I just have my lunch around 7 Pm and successfully finished up my leftover orange and lemon juice. My stomach was totally bloated. Hahaha. Unfortunately, I felt like eating something especially Maggie Tom Yam. Lol honestly, I have constrained myself for the last two days from eating it. Why? Because the last two days I also have the sudden desire to eat mi Maggie. However, today no, TONIGHT, I want to eat it. Hahaha. Yala…it's no good for eating at this hour but I just do it occasionally, okay. Once I have it, I'm satisfied! Lol~ see? I can guarantee I won't have the desire again, at least for the next short period. :P

Comments

  1. Eh, not your dinner meh?? hahahaha!! Woww..maggi mee!! Eat then sleep..lagi teruk! Today we just learn Principles of Nutrition...contain a lot of carbohydrates!! :B Increase don't know how many calories lol! Need a lot of effort to reduce again lol :p kakakaka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do not remind me of that subject wei...kena "heart attack" ar...ceh..once a while oklar...hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute