Good or Evil Deed?

From the last few months, I have started to rear a dog. However, what turns out now is there are at least 8 dogs staying in my house in Kampar. Every morning, all of them will follow me to jog (yea..free security guards) to make matter worse, they have started to follow me to campus as well! Just like this morning, they all followed me to UTAR Campus, trailing behind me. No matter how fast I cycled, I can't beat their speed. (well, of courselar..dogs have four legs o…!!!). Deep inside my heart, I knew for sure they will all got screamed and chased away by UTAR security guards. Guess what, one of the guards asked me, "Ini lu punya anjing kah?" What else I should reply? I said, "Bukan, mereka ni anjing liar" then I hastily cycled into Block D. Feeling startled and sad, I can't help myself but telling one of my housemate in Kampar about the incident; "Mr. Bai". Well, he is also one of the so-called "Dogs' breeder" in our house. Okay, he just laughed and asked me whether those dogs know the way back home. "haiz..these are the things that he concerned pulak" *SWT*. It's okay, better than nothing, rite? Part of me thinks that, I'm the one who caused all these trouble. You see, because of ME we have put something like a net barrier to prevent those dogs from entering our house. Mind you, this method doesn't really work well. Those dogs, especially my favorite one, (now call her "Ah Chun", though she is not that chun at all) *Refer to old entry* are getting smarter and smarter. Really, I have realized "Ah Chun" is a very smart dog. Tell you what; she is the first dog who finds its alternate ways to enter our house, the one who have significantly grown healthily during the last 3 weeks holidays when I'm not around in Kampar to feed her and also the one who tends to roam faraway when jogs with me. Yea, a determined and ambitious dog. I would say it is a big loss for her owner to dump her away. See? I didn't purposely "cari pasal" with all those dogs. 6 of them have their owners. Now, I should say "ex-owners" if they are not too irresponsible and cruelly left them outside the neighbourhood, I would not have to take care of them (indirectly, since I actually care for "Ah chun" only). They took the dogs when the dogs are still puppies and threw them away when they found it troublesome eventhough all those dogs are still a kiddo. (3 of them got dumped by owners and 2 still have owners with them but the owner didn't really care for them). Human are just so cruel and selfish! You know what, those puppies will get bullied by bigger dogs if they start to roam outside the neighborhood, getting chased and bitten by bigger dogs. They lack of survival skills. However, now they have grown up and of course their skills have improved.

Initially, I plan to feed "Ah Chun" (before she officially follows me) only. Since, not many of her "relatives" came to visit her that time. Through these frequent feedings, she gradually follows me and finally becomes my dog. Some of my housemates really hate dogs, two of them at least. However, I just ignore them. I still feed her like normal and everyday I will clean the house's compound to make sure the house is not too dirty especially when "Ah Chun" is here. I don't want them to blame the dog. Let them no excuse to hate her so much. Luckily, the dog won't simply defecate and pee everywhere. She will go to the grass and do her "business." Smart, huh? Not long after that, most of her relatives start to visit her, and here the nightmare starts. Food crisis, my two dogs-hater housemate are fuming up, the dogs follow me everywhere eventhough when I'm out for lunch to one of the restaurant in Kampar (thank God, they haven't got the guts to enter, though I doubt it; for sure they will get chased away ),follow me to TESCO! (of course she didn't manage to enter, then went back to "her" house lor) and now, UTAR Campus! You see, all these are happening because of ME. Even yesterday "Mr. Bai went to my landlady's house to get 2 flat of nets to cover the gate. Yea, I helped him too, since he called me to do so. Well, my mess, what.

Sometime I will sit down and think, is it my fault? BUT! Feeding and caring for dogs aren't evil, right? I guess it becomes a problem when there are too many of them. Should I stop to feed her relatives as well? Is it a good decision? Someone please enlightened me. Thanks. I really don't know what to do, now.

Comments

  1. Feeding and caring for dogs are good. Indeed, it is a good karma doing so. But, now a group and not one dog you're feeding to. So, you sendiri cari pasal.:P Hahaha..tak dapat tolong anda! :b

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..ya..agree with what cm said.:p also can't help u...hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ceh...tak boleh diharaplah..korang ni..o_O!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute