Stop acting secretive

Some people are just so weird and peculiar. They want to keep their secret BUT trying to leak them bits by bits. Come on, I know what you are talking about. So, PLEASE do not act so secretive as if I'm an idiot or invisible. If you don't want me to listen to your conversation, you should know what to do. Do not talk in front of me. I don't mind you talking behind my back. It just pisses me off when you did that. I'm sorry to say that "No wonder you are belong to nowhere".

Comments

  1. who are you referring to???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...definitely not you ...sorry ar..can't leak here o...i will tell you next time ya..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute