Friendship Betrayal- “truly disappointed on you”

Never ever cross into my mind that you will treat me in this way. Approximately 2 years friendship can end up like THIS!!
I thought we have gone through so many things and incidents that we finally have trust between each other. However, whatever you have done recently have totally, utterly and truly disappoint me. Issues of the past should let it pass. BUT, you didn't. seems like you have wasted a lot of energy to dig them back. AND, you have wasted a lot of effort to cook, boil, braise, grill, fry and steam up the stories. thanks to you…you feel happy when you did that? you really enjoy yourself? Don't you have any conscience? You seem to really enjoy watching a show. You love to see people having a fit, you enjoy listening to people's argument and to become a successful postman and chef to deliver whatever you heard to almost everyone you know. What if I, spreading out your little habits to everyone? Do you want it to happen? I keep myself shut because I still treat you as my friend, but again and again you disappoint me and worse of all you don't seem to quit. NO! Once you have mentioned that you don't know how to face me in the future, right? BUT, NOW I don't even want to see your face! Your face together with your words just loathed me. Last time, I am dumb enough to fall into your traps and have wasted a lot of my money and energy to solve things right. BUT NOT ANYMORE!


 

YOU ARE SELFISH;

YOU ARE A BACK-STABBER;

YOU ARE A TRAITOR;

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I SHOULD BE WORRY ABOUT!

Comments

  1. Wahhh, very serious.
    Just don't bother about what she said. Orang ada sakit mental d. That's why wanna find some way to COOK up things. I think she's frying, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha..dun worry la...just want to complain oni..lol..hahahaha...mental ...true oso..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahsai...didn't come here for a while already got so much happening.
    never mind la..just shake it off.worry about other things instead of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute