=.=!!

23rd January 2010

I had fallen asleep when I was halfway reading my lectures' notes (as usual =.=) in my house's balcony (trying to get some fresh air). I can't recall the dream but one thing that I wouldn't forget is inside my dream my face was burning HOT! I really can feel the heat! That's how I had awaken. Yea, by the burning hot sensation on my face. Why am I having this kind of dream? Very easy. The sun ray was shining hot directly onto MY FACE! when i was fast asleep. No wonder I got this kind of dream. When I woke up, I thought I'm going to have a fever.

P/s: Never sleep outside the balcony when the weather is too good to play golf. (get what I mean? ;))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute