BYE PENANG

In the process of compiling my industrial training reports (sien..too many pictures) and just received the news that my supervisor already resigned from UTAR!!!! What!!!

2nd January 2, 2010

Okay, I should have been talking about this not long after I have left Gribbles in Penang (17th dec 2009). Well, my laptop has been malfunctioned ever since the last 2 months, therefore there is no way I can update my blog. However, due to unknown reason, my laptop is working fine now. Yes, it has caused me some humiliation when I brought my laptop to Low Yat to repair. It actually working fine! Oh, well. At least it saved me from spending rm150 for the repair. Back to business…..

There were a lot of things happened when I was in Penang, of course the good and the bad ones.

GOOD

  • Get to know each other more

    Who am I talking about? my coursemates!!! Hahaha..previously, we hardly spoke 5 words perday and we just aware the existence of everyone of us. However, now we get to know each other more! Staying together in one house, sleeping together in one room, working together, and gossiping together. The funny part is we sort of knowing each other silly habits or little secrets. Hahaha

  • Food

    Oh ya..Penang is a Food Paradise. Wherever you go, you can find food. You don't have to worry about food, just worry about your pocket. Hahaha. I have tried Penang Laksa, Pasembur, fried oyster, fried noodle (different from kl), kuey teow th'ng and Coconut plus syrup drink. Thanks to my Penang friends, they brought me to a lot of places. I do feel a bit "phaiseh" for tumpang for free….<sweat>

BAD

  • Feng shui

    I can't deny that the feng shui for the place that I lived was quite bad!! A lot of unexpected incidents occurred (Don't feel like giving the full details here.

    p/s: My happiest moment is when crossing the Penang Bridge..i like the scenery VERY MUCH!

    9:56 PM

  • Called to SS2 orthodontist (Dr. wong) to confirm my dental appointment in January. (yea, I forget the date. o.O!)
  • Feel like eating Nips (Peanut coated with chocolate). Smarties will be too good (expensive..hahaha)
  • Parents just bought a new washing machine. The nightmare of washing your clothes with bare hands finally gone.. (actually my mom washed them for me..i'm just do the drying part and folding part :P)
  • My mom urged me to get a hair cut. (but I feel like perming my hairs hahaha)
  • Feel sad over Hangeng Case
  • Sudden urge to Watch Alvin and the Chipmunk . naw..i'm watching the first movie..most probably I got attracted when I saw their new movie on the advertisement. Hahaha don't feel like going to cinema alone. I must find my kaki first.
  • Successfully finished watching the first season of House. i'm so going to buy the next season (Pirated onelar..:P)
  • Going to burn "Saw" movies for my bestie (hahaha)






Comments

  1. Hey darling! Your supervisor resigned??! OMG! So irresponsible to the trainees.
    Haha! Good to see you blog again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo..i was surprised! i dun believe it happened to me AGAIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute