Thursday, January 07,2010; 9.30 am

I accompanied my best friend to SPCA (society for the prevention of cruelty to animals) in Jalan Kerja Ayer Lama, Ampang Jaya. She has to finish her 10 hours project and it has been divided to 5 hrs each day (today and friday). There are mostly dogs and cats, most of them are wild animals or being sent there by their owner. In other words, they are like collecting and selling second-hand dogs =). However, they still care for the animals by giving them vaccination and all the necessary care and treatments. At the beginning, me and my friend help the workers to change the newspapers for all the dogs in the cages. (like changing diapers only. hahaha). After a long hard work struggling with the dogs (they are too passionate with strangers, I have expected them to bite or attack us, but they just love us too much. hahaha) we finally get it done before lunch hour. We went to lunch at one mamak stall after we have distributed all the food to the dogs. After lunch, both of us decided to take a stroll around the area, visiting all the dogs. We have spotted a cute puppy (named not yet given). We played with the puppy for quite some time until I suddenly got the urge to adopt the puppy. We went to ask the worker about the adoption and she told me it costs rm200 and all the future vaccination and treatments will be free! (sure bo..)..then, we continued with our work and little did we know that we have to change the newspapers for the second time after lunch hour (since they just have their lunch, they tend to poop :P) and we have to recollect all the bowls from the dogs as well. After long hour of working, we left at 2.30 pm sharp (hahaha..beh tahan liao..) As for me, bringing home the determination of telling my parents to buy the puppy and the outcome is……kene lectured "kao kao" from my parents. My dad said I can only do it once I have started to earn my own money. (ceh………so realistic and no sympathy as well)


 


 


 


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute