Wednesday, January 13, 2010; 10.30 AM

Just got my second dose of Hepatitis B vaccine for only RM25. Cheap, huh?

5.56 PM

I have watched 3 consecutive movies today (pirated DVD =.=). The first movie that I watched was House for Dogs. It's a nice movie and all the doggies are so CUTE. It's a very touching story but luckily it has a good ending. (everyone lives happily ever after lor :P). Next, I watched Madagascar 2. Hm..kind of boring actually. (okay, doesn't mean to sound bad). The last one is The Coffin. Well, from the name you must have guessed it is a horror movie. Yea, you're right. It's from Thailand and Karen Mok is in this movie. Since it's from Thailand, I was expecting something good. You know what? So far only horror movies from Thailand that can freak me out. They really scare you off with horror from ghost, not bloody human fresh that being torn apart. The latter is more to western ghost story (Japanese and Korean are moving to this style as well), they scared their audience this way.

Okay, as I have said. I was expecting something more from this movie. Unfortunately, I feel kind of disappointed. Why? It's not scary at all! Not even with their horrible ghost faces. Trust me, you don't even have to close your eyes with your palm and open them a few millimeters in order to watch the scary part. Naw..you don't even need to do that. However, one thing that I like is they speak good English command. Cool, huh? They got the slang. =)


Comments

  1. Try watching Haunted Universities.. it's a Thailand horror movie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa.....can obtain from pirated dvd? :P....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errmm, now I don't think so because just siong ying only..maybe a few months later~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute