Perm and dye ~RM260 only, cheap ma?

Ever since I came back from Penang, my parents have been urging me to cut my long hair. My answer was always the same, tomorrow..tomorrow..and tomorrow. Creeps in this petty pace from day to day… <erhem, just joking :P>. I don't know, I just feel lazy to go to barber and get a haircut. =.=. yea, my long hair does give me troubles. They will twirl up and cause you to spend extra force to comb your hair. COOL, huh? However, all these while I hope to perm my hair. My neighbor just came back from Singapore and she has spent Rm300 to perm her hair. < she just told her mom that she got it for only RM150 O.O> I was taken aback with the price, but still, I don't believe it. I was hoping for a cheaper price, below Rm200. Cheese told me that she also perm her hair and it caused her Rm250! On that moment, I started to believe that if you want to perm your hair, you should prepare RM300 for the barber. So, I have postponed my little hope to a few months later. :P <wait till I got the $$$$>

I went to shopping at Times Square with Cheese and since she wants to trim her hair and I also need to cut my hair, we both have decided to cut our hair together. We went to a barber shop at times square and we asked the barber how much it will cost to cut our hair. Guess what? The answer was RM45!!! We were startled with the price! Suddenly, I just remembered there are a lot of barber shop in The Store. I bet their price will be cheaper than RM 45. I was right! I got my haircut for Rm19 only :P. Since their price is cheaper, I tried to ask them how much it costs to perm my hair? The lady said it cost around RM160! Bingo! This is the price I want. Then, I asked her if I want to perm and dye my hair, how much the price? She told me the price is around Rm260!!! Wah, not bad, eh? I asked her why my friend got it for Rm 260-Rm 300? She said, perhaps they use Digital Perm. That's the reason why it costs so much. The lady said, she will use the normal perm but the results is the same. She also told me that Digital Perm is quite dangerous and she don't dare to perm her customers' hair with so many electric clips on their hars. Hahaha.

So, hopefully I can perm and dye my hair as well. hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute