I tak mau!!!!!!

Whenever I thought of student bill, it reminds me of UTAR Kampar;

Whenever I thought of bicycle, it reminds me of hot weather in Kampar;

Whenever I thought of vico, gardinear bread, instant oatmeal, biscuits, and clothes hanger, it reminds me of Tesco Kampar;

Whenever I thought of Textbooks, lecture notes, printer, pencil box, water bottle, A4 paper and file, it reminds me of Lecture hall of UTAR Kampar;

Whenever I thought of vegetarian economic rice, it reminds me of cafeteria in UTAR Kampar;

Whenever I thought of my pillow, it reminds me of my room in Kampar.

Whenever I thought all these things, I really hate Kampar!

I want my papa;

i want my mama;

i want my Conan,Kindaichi and Shin chans' comics;

i want go low tea (can't afford high tea =.=) with my friends;

i want shopping with my friends;

i want DBSK;

I want SUJU;




Comments

  1. Kuen ar, gau menng ar!!! Whenever I thought of uni reopens, are the tans of lab reports!!!!!!!

    I donno why, out of a sudden, I think I will feel scare again walking into the uni because the number of people will increase! Arhhhhhhhhhh!!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz....not oni u,man..i hate the feeling oso..BEH TAHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute