Monday, 11 January 2010 ; 9.00 am

This is the second time I go to SPCA and help out. Guess what, all the dogs today are so….PASSIONATE! Not to mention they poop a lot as well, some even got diarrhea <eaw…> I also got the chance to clean up cats' cages. Seriously, they are cleaner than dogs. However, I almost mess up with a pregnant cat, I tried to change a new paper for her, so, I have to shove her away. Guess what? She hissed me; I think she won't hesitate to retaliate if I touch her one more time. O.O!

Oh yea, there are a lot of new puppy arrived! OMG! They are so cute. I almost felt like smuggling them out and bring home. Hahaha. When I was cleaning one of the dog's cage, one of them was so naughty and playful. She leaped on me and bit my rubber band! Here my rubber band goes, became a dog's toy.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute