Jalan-jalan Cari Kerja di KL & PJ

Though not joining my passé for graduation trip;

I’m having my very own expedition in Kl while job-hunting;

The most invaluable lesson that I’m learning right now.

PJ and KL exploration!!!

Even though I’m living in the city centre;

Having the most convenient transportation and other accommodations which are envied by most XD;

I seldom utilize them;

Have been using them for quite some time but only limited to the places that I frequently go;

Now that, I’m job-hunting, I’m KL-hunting as well XD;

Just feeling really grateful for the first time of staying in the city centre;

Just feeling extremely thankful recently for all these accommodation.

KL BOLEH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute