Upgrading Courses

Due to my previous intention to apply jobs in government sector, I just realized that it is essential for me to recall back my Bahasa Malaysia, which I believe will be the pre-requisite requirement to be employed.

Therefore, I obediently and willingly lol bought a Malay newspaper today instead of English paper. Honestly, it has been at least 2 years that I seldom speak or write in Bahasa Malaysia. I’m so used to English that I almost have to pre-form my sentence before I can speak in Malay, *pathetic, huh? A student who got an A1 for her Malay language in SPM now has to form her sentence carefully before start to converse. Honestly, 1 year ago I was attempted to write a letter in Malay and guess what, It was so hard for me to start with my first sentence. I was figuring it out for like 30 minutes and yet not even one sentence was successfully formed.Feeling frustrated and devastated, I just write the letter in English which was done in less than 30 minutes. *Terrible!!!

Fortunately, when I was reading the Malay articles, I didn’t feel any discomfort or difficulty in understanding the language. In fact, I can feel some closeness and familiarity there and out of sudden, newspaper has become my favourite reading material. XD Hopefully, with a few more readings I can re-master my Bahasa Malaysia LOL.

While I was reading, I came across with an ads, which was about obtaining a cert or diploma for Kemahiran Malaysia in secretary and office management. The subjects include, typing skills, business study, secretarial procedure. computer & internet, short hand, marketing principle, entrepreneurship and mandarin. The program is under Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran Kementerian Sumber Manusia, so, I don’t think it is a scam, right? LOL.  Somehow, I was attracted to it and since they are so related to my job, I really got the interest to enroll for the program especially when the place is so NEAR to my house.

I made a call to the office and the staff told me that, it is a 6 months program and I can choose my class schedule (weekdays/weekends/night class). Later on, she told me that an officer will call me to brief me in more details, which I have been waiting till now.  *Darn it! I was about to ask the fees, which is the most important LOL. 

Okay, I’m determined; once I’m confirmed to get a job, then I will directly register myself before 12th June 2011 (expiry date) =O!!!!!

I even thought of learning new languages which are japanese and korean (top priority XD). Before this, I was so busy with my study and financially unstable LOL. Once  I have started to earn my own money, I’m definitely going to learn it XDXD. ~ hwaitting!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute