Final KTM trip from Kampar to KL for my undergraduate life

Once my last paper (Virology) for my final examination had officially ended at 4 PM, I used my remaining 2 hours to sell my bicycle and pack my stuff before I headed to Kampar KTM station at 6 PM.

I know it was a rush and perhaps I was the only who SEEMED can’t wait to leave Kampar. LOL I even missed out the Biomed photo shot where everyone were wearing self-design “BIOMAD” Jersey. Thanks to Pell See for making the initiative to be in charged of the design, buying and delivery LOL.DSC00047

The “BioMad” Jersey [front]

DSC00048

The “BioMad” Jersey [back]

DSC00049

The “BioMad” Jersey [logo]

Am I really that hardhearted for leaving my friends who I’m not sure whether we are going to see each other again? Who originate from NORTH, SOUTH, EAST and WEST of Malaysia.  Am I going to miss every bits of sweet and sour memories that we had shared for 3 or maybe 4 years for being each other classmates and company? Of course, I DO!  It just that I was so preoccupied and predetermined to not waste my time and start to look for jobs when I’m back to KL.

stare

So, these were what I felt during the whole journey:

  •  Arrived quite early at the station. Part of me was hoping to bump into anyone I knew  just like every time I took the train back to KL.
  • As usual, I was hoping to sit next to a Leng zai in the train if Banana is not there. LOL =p
  • Staring mindlessly at the window when the train started to travel.
  • Eventually fall asleep
  • Woke up after 1 hour and just realized that I still have one more hour to go
  • Sms-ed Cheese and told her about “the end of my university life”. Was so desperate to find someone to talk to since Banana was not there.
  • Continued to stare mindlessly at the window and hoping to reach KL Sentral soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute