Quick Shop at Sungei WANG & Times Square

Once I had received a call for interview, the first thing that came to my mind was, formal clothes.

At the moment, I just have the one and only presentable- white-quarter-long-sleeve-top and a black pants. I did have several more formal tops, it just that they are too old and crumpled to be worn for interview. Besides, I’m not sure why I got the urge to wear skirt this time. LOL. maybe because I never wear one ever since high school.

While having my free internet service at my cousin’s house, I told her about my attire and she said that we could go to Times Square to have a look.

After I have finished cleaning up my store room, both of us went to Times Square at 4,30 PM. Whoa! This was the first time, I went out at evening and the sky would definitely turn dark by the time we got home.

After having “trapped” for quite some time in Kampar, being able to see some tall buildings, cars, escalators and lots of beautiful and sparkling lights really cheered me up. The very first thing that I bought was a flexible hair band that allow you to tie a neat bun. * Sorry, couldn’t figure out the specific name for this hair accessory. LOL

DSC00054

RM 12.90 ><

Seriously, up to this moment I never able to tie a neat bun. So, I’m really envy with those girls who able to have nice hair buns on their heads. LOL. Hopefully, I could do the same thing for my interview.

Next, we went to check out some make up items at Elianto booth. Our main target was eyeliner. My cousin helped me to apply eyeliner on my eyes previously and I kind of like the effect. XD. we checked the price which was RM 20. I told her that I wish to borrow hers for temporarily until I can buy one with my own money once I start to work. *Pathetic, huh? Well, I still need to buy other stuffs, especially my formal blouse and skirt. Fortunately, she didn’t mind, or maybe she did. It just that she didn’t show it to me LOL. *thinking too much. I will definitely get her a new one next time.

Then, we ventured to Sungei Wang to look for clothes. We had surveyed lots of shops and non of them really caught my eyes but they definitely suit my cousin’s style LOL. Since she didn’t plan to by any clothes, we went back to Times Square to look for my style because I know exactly which shop I should go to get what I want. Before we went back to Times Square, I bought a lip ice for RM11.90 at Guardian, which was a few ringgits cheaper than Watson.

DSC00053

We directly went to shop that I want. Unfortunately, I couldn’t recall in which floor it was located. LOL. However, I did remember it was somewhere around the 3rd and 4th floor. My cousin suggested that we started with the 4th floor and we did found it. We went in and checked out the skirts that I want.and I chose a few pieces to try on. Guess what, that brat said she wanted to come in and see. LOL.No way~.

After several minutes of trying the skirts, I  finally set my eyes on this one:

DSC00051

RM 29.90

When I was about to pay the skirt, I realized that I don’t have enough cash! My only alternative was my Maybank Debit Card. * I was too lazy to look for ATM machine. ==

Unfortunately, the sales girl told me that only purchase more than RM 50 can be paid using card. Fine, I bought myself another piece of formal blouse. It isn’t that bad actually, since eventually I need to buy another one soon.

DSC00050

RM 29.90

My cousin asked me to try both. Guess what, I actually looked good on it. XDXD. Way much better than wearing a pants. LOL. * Argh! I forgot to take picture LOL. Before we went home, I told her to pay a visit at Cold Storage for a while as I wanted to buy bananas. You are not going to believe what I saw. They didn’t sell one comb of banana, Instead, they sell 2 to 3 pieces of them for certain price, which was more expensive. *Even Tesco Kampar sell them in combs.

banana

Finally, we headed home at 7 PM. That time I received my dad message urging me to go home to have dinner LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute