Memoirs of TehPunyaStocking’s Unlimited Properties

Finally got my butt off and started to clean my room.
Arranging my books (comics, novels, storybooks, academic books) was my initial plan but ended up cleaning the whole room. XD
After months  of “drop and leave” my stuffs every time I came back from Kampar, especially my comics and storybooks, they all started to pile up messily in my room. Well, it’s not really my room. It is a store room anyway. However, I plan to make it MINE in the future. Therefore, the cleaning has to start now. * Maybe I’m just used to the luxury of having my own room in Kampar for 2 and a half years lol.
While cleaning, I found lots of “old” stuff in the cupboard which I have neglected for years, perhaps? Well I haven’t been rummaging my belongings for quite some time. Mostly due to laziness XD.
These are what I have found and I just feel like snapping some pictures of them and share here.  *Mind you, pictures are taken with my cellphone. So, don’t expect any high quality pictures LOL.
DSC00001
The Initial Stage
DSC00002
The Initial Stage
DSC00003
The Initial Stage
DSC00004
A “calling card” which was once a hit during primary school age
DSC00005
High school library member card
DSC00006
Gift exchange from friend during primary school
DSC00007
Gift exchange from friend during primary school
DSC00008
Gift exchange from friend during primary school
DSC00009
The very first and last Ping Pong bat from dad during primary school. Just for the sake of my extracurricular activities
DSC00010
One of the long-forget-unmailed  handwritten letter to my friend during primary school before I know what is e-mail LOL
DSC00011
One of my sticker collection which I kept in a specialized folder before I got it from free google image [Detective Conan] –high school
DSC00012
One of my sticker collection which I kept in a specialized folder before I got it from free google image [Cardcaptor sakura] –high school
DSC00013
One of my sticker collection which I kept in a specialized folder before I got it from free google image [Doraemon] –high school *Tiffany going to scream when she see this XD
DSC00014
One of the birthday  gift from Cheese when she knew I  WAS a hardcore fan of Harry Potter – High school [Harry Potter Door sign]
DSC00016
Random Wang Lee Hom Newspaper cutting when I was crazy over head to toe for him. Keep it just for the sake of his picture before Internet was introduced in my family. p/s: occasionally sneaked into my room and peeped his picture
DSC00017
Another random Wang Lee Hom Newspaper cutting
DSC00018
Another random Wang Lee Hom Newspaper cutting
DSC00019
Another random Wang Lee Hom Newspaper cutting though his news just occupied a small part in the newspaper XD
DSC00020
Photocopied information which I obtained from National Library for my Geography assignment – First trip to National library before internet.
DSC00022
Photocopied information which I obtained from National Library for my History assignment- Second trip
DSC00023
Folder which I used to keep the information
DSC00024
One of the Harry Potter gift item if you make a pre-order for the book. A trend for me and Cheese whenever new Harry Potter book series released.
DSC00025
One of the Cheese birthday gift item
DSC00026
Long-forget-unused mug from Harry Potter free gift
DSC00027
Classical Children Story Books which I bought from Carefour
DSC00030
A collection of exchange gift from primary school friends * I lost most of it. DARN IT!!!!
DSC00031
A Christmas card from Cheese who never fail to send to me every year [front]
DSC00032
A Christmas card from Cheese who never fail to send to me every year [back]
DSC00034
Free item for purchasing Original Wang Lee Hom VCD. My Precious item before I know the alternative way to get songs and before I change my husband. XD
DSC00036

Another Christmas card from Cheese [front]
DSC00037
Another Christmas card from Cheese [content]
DSC00038
My first encyclopedia which I “took it without permission” during primary school =P
DSC00039
Second board game which I had bought
DSC00040
with empty-unfound tiles =_=
DSC00041
My first and last scooter which I forced my mom to buy from Pudu Plaza when I couldn’t get a free scooter from Mat Cool ice cream sticks =P
DSC00042
Two- and- a –half- year –untouched- lecture notes from foundation and degree (y1s1) which I thought I have discarded them away. * well, they are now. PERMANENTLY =)
DSC00043
An interesting subject which I only figured out how to do it during FINAL EXAM.
DSC00044
Self-made Photoshop tutorial notes which non of them I have successfully learned until now. The only thing I know is to remove wrinkle with this software. LOL XDXD
DSC00045
Self-drawn anime which was a popular trend during high school and my most favourite and healthiest hobby before Internet. LOL
DSC00046
Another self-drawn anime

That’s all for today. Ciao!!! XDXD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute