2nd Interview ~ Bright Prospect SDN BHD

Just as I was so depressing yesterday;

I received 2 calls of interviews today.

First, it was from a company named Bright Prospect SDN BHD. From what I have found, it is actually a company that serve as consultant in employment.

Which means their customers are employers and they are responsible to conduct interviews and other necessary procedures to choose the best employee that fulfill the requirement of the company. 

Another interview is from MTeam SDN BHD, which is truly unexpected. I was being called to attend a second interview which is located in Pudu as the director of the company would like to meet me. * WHOA! A director! I really never thought a director will involve in recruitment, unless the position is much higher or they are looking for someone who is really skillful or some geniuses.

After gone through an interview previously, I think I have started to feel excited from now onwards whenever there is going to be interviews in the future. I’m not sure why, maybe the thought of travelling here and there, meeting with strangers and seeing new things thrill me a lot. Anyway, it’s better to feel excited than anxious, right?

I’m not sure about you guys, for me, I perform better in front of strangers than close acquaintance. Maybe because I don’t know that person well, so I don’t have to worry whether he or she is going to think that whatever I’m saying is ridiculous or not. Therefore, I am carefree and able to express myself better. To me, it is kind of awkward and weird to be interviewed by someone who already knew who you are. I mean, both parties have to pretend that they don’t know each other during the whole interview session and there are high chances that you will become more nervous and couldn’t express well.  Besides, I will feel a little bit depressing if that person speaks differently to me. Therefore , the whole interview session is so pretentious and uncomfortable to me.

Wish me luck for the interviews and hopefully I can start to work soon. XD

Comments

  1. What happened to ur interview with bright prospect sdn bhd?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute