Fortunately, I was able to attend Kevin's Body Combat class (our hardcore body combat instructor) today.

At 7.10 PM sharp, one sentence from my manager changed everything. "Okay guys, you can leave now if you want"

I was like, "serious?" "OKay!" i'm going to change my clothes NOW!

10 more minutes before the class started. I dashed to our company's washroom, hastily changed to my work out attire and sprinted to Sports Toto Fitness Center.

Thank God, I still have 5 more minutes before the class started. "or, is it because my company's clock is faster?" Lol. "who cares?"

Slightly nervous before the class started as usual, wondering what choreography he had prepared for us and whether I got the chance to escape his 'penalty' for today.

Gladly speaking, I didn't get much of his penalties recently and I'm doing my best to maintain the record, lol.

Today class didn't focus much on leg works compared to his previous classes, it was so obvious that he love to emphasize on leg works.

I would say today choreography was balanced between upper and lower body workouts.

Unfortunately, I still received my penalties at the last track. "honestly speaking, I'm not even sure why I got the penalty, lol"

I swore to God that I didn't cheat, even on the last track.

Suddenly, he was in front of me, yelling loudly and sprinkling his sweats to me and keep on saying, "THIS IS THE LAST TRACK!" Screaming those magic words to me several times.

Did I look worn out without realizing it? Or he was trying to sort of like motivate me to finish the last track handsomely~

Next class was Body Pump, the instructor, Klevin was going to bring us back to several years of Body pump releases.

It was totally different from previous classes and my arms and bums really work out a lot for today. He even told us that new release will be more challenging and he was preparing us for that. Lol

After class ended, I went to bath and walked home~

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute