~sigh~
Being told that tomorrow the whole division needs to do OT.

I never like OT, and to be frank my productivity decreases immensely after working hour.

Another bad news is, I might miss tomorrow BodyCombat class (most probably, lol).

Not sure I'm going to make it for BodyPump. Anyhow, I do feel weird to do strength training without sweating my body beforehand.

Worse come to worse, I will just treat it as my off day to let my muscle to recover especially my left knee.

Today classes really killed my legs.

In Body Combat class today, there is a lot of leg works and next was Body Step, a total lower body workout.

I also realized that, I sweat A LOT for today Body Step class, as if I had just taken a bath.

Today Latin Dance was not as fun as last 2 weeks class except I laughed a lot when I saw my gym mate's expression when he followed the choreography~ SUPER FUNNY, LOL.

I just checked out Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date, most articles speculating that the device will be available on the first week of October, sigh~

Argh!!! Don't think that I'm going to wait till October to buy the phone. This is so demotivating!

Anyway, I'm anticipating their release date on 29th August 2012, 1 more day to go and it seems very long. 

I told my colleague I'm going to buy Galaxy Note instead of S3, he was like WTF? Lol..He even asked me to reconsider carefully.

Actually the only reason I choose Galaxy Note over S3 is because of the S-Pen. The reason I want a S-Pen is due to the drawing application in Galaxy Note, lol. 

Why I'm so fond of the drawing application? So that, it will be easier for me to update my blog with pictures. Occasionally, I prefer to express myself using funny and self-edited images, rather than essay-long entry.

I used to do it with my laptop, however, my laptop is lagging nowadays. Saving or even opening one more programs can result in "not responding", either the program or the web browser.

I think it is because, my downloaded movies are eating up the space. Yet, I don't feel like reformat or clear up my files. One word, lazy~

To be honest, I had used the same reason to buy Galaxy Tab. I am an active blogger myself, most of the time, my mind fills with thoughts and I'm very desperate to express them into words rather than verbally to other people. Guess I'm the kind of person who tend to keep everything to myself and not ready to share with other people, even with the close ones. lol

Unfortunately, my tab is not as convenient as I had thought previously. 8.9 inch is still too big to be carried around and the stylus pen that I had bought was not up to my expectation at all. Not precise and sensitive enough.

Frankly speaking, now I use my tab to browse internet, mangas and movies only. 50% I did regret buying the tab.

Hope Galaxy Note wouldn't disappoint me.

Watching this clip really make me feel eager to buy the Phablet more, ARGH!!, four more days to go before I get my salary. @.@




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute