I thought I was going to reach earlier today at Sports Toto Fitness Center because I went to bath earlier.

Well, just like old time, I arrived 5 minutes before Yoga class started.

I'm not a fan of Yoga, to be honest. Certain movements are kinda tough and it took me quite some time to master them and I'm still learning. Headstand, Shoulder stand and whatever stand.....

So, why am I still going for Yoga since I am joining BodyCombat, BodyPump, BodyStep, BodyBalance and Sh'Bam. All these classes already enough to burn my calories of the day

To certain people especially for those who have been doing hardcore programs, Yoga is more like a sleeping class to them (lol). I heard one of my gym mate told me before. Furthermore, for those who has been dying to lose weight, they will rather rather choose high intensity cardiovascular classes to shave the fats off. I was one of these people previously. 

Yoga might only about stretching, balance and relaxation but, it serves as a mother of remedy for all the hardcore cardiovascular classes. Other than that, my thighs obviously shrink down every time after Yoga class.

As an avid gym freak myself especially when it comes to cardiovascular classes, I hurt my knee quite often.
I remembered last time I can't even squat without sending a painful feeling onto my left knee cap. As if a lightning bolt strikes onto my knee whenever I bent my leg.

Funny thing is, my knee feels much better and no more tightening feeling at the end of Yoga class. Just like this:


There is no ointments that can deliver such a fast result to your body. I guess it is the deep stretching in Yoga movements that relaxes or even releases the lactic acid in our muscle.

I'm just grateful that now I don't feel the striking pain to my knee anymore (just a little) whenever I bent my leg or squat. I also hope that it's a sign that my body started to adapt to the exercises.

I went to steam room for 20 minutes after Yoga class ended, chit chatting with some Yoga regulars in the room. We talked about how nasty one of the Yoga instructors is (don't feel like revealing the name here =P) and how I look like Joey Yung (LOL).

After that, I dried my body and changed back to my workout outfit. I bumped to Mandy in the ladies. To be precise, she purposely came to the room and looked for me, to invite me to the dance class. 

Unfortunately, I had to reject her invitation. Seriously, I already banned the instructor. 60% was due to his irresponsibility (late or MIA), 40% was because, I'm bored with the choreography.

I bought a Milo Ais and waited outside the studio and sipped my drink while waiting for BodyCombat class at 2.30 PM.

After sweating my body in that 1 hour class, I rushed back to the ladies and dried my clothes before the Bryan's Abs Class started.

I just joined Abs Class recently and though you feel like the instructor is killing your core or your abdominal muscles, the post-workout effects are wonderful. Not to mention my abdomen is toned, my bowel movement is better and I can survive in most of the abdominal exercises in the cardiovascular classes especially in our hardcore BodyCombat instructor, Kevin's class. The only track that I fear in his class is his abs track. Anyhow, most of the time, I feel nervous and fear in his class. Trying my best not to make any mistake, sweat as much as possible and cheat smartly during the 1-hour class.

You see, he is the kind of instructor who will push you to the max in his class. For your information, cheating, no jumping and no sweats will result in death penalty. He will scream at you , mess up with your hair or he will sprinkle his sweats on you. No matter how horrible his class might be, he still has a lot of supporters in his class, FULL HOUSE!

Okay, enough about the instructor. After Abs Class finished, we stayed for a while and talked about new launching in Sports Toto Fitness Center on 8th September 2012.

Then, I took a bath and went for dinner with Mandy at SweetChats,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute