Oh My Goodness! Today classes were killing my LEGS!!!!

First class Body Step (Bryan), second was Sh'Bam (Uchop) and third was Body Combat by Elvin, another instructor who loves to do legs workout in Body Combat, Sigh~

I was holding my dear life (lol) to survive in Body Combat and even my gym mate, who went for all three classes with me was seen taken a break for a few seconds when the tracks were not finished yet. Gosh! Remind me to apply lots of lots of muscle relaxation cream onto my legs. 

As the launching date is getting nearer, all the instructors keep on reminding the members to attend the launching day classes.

I am kinda excited actually, as if doing some public performance (lol). Gotta buy new sets of exercise clothes for commemoration. hahaha. 

There will be 5 classes being launched or that day- Body Balance, Sh' Bam, Body Step, Body Combat and Body Pump. 

I'm going to choose Body Balance (not really my favorite, but it's a necessity and also because I want to give "face" to the instructor -lol), Sh' Bam (one of my favorite, I will definitely join this class), Body Combat (also one of my favorite, definitely make myself available no matter what), Body Pump (also because I want to give "face" to the instructor -hahaha).  I have no choice but to drop Body Step because, after this class, next will be Body Combat. I need to save energy for latter class. lol. Otherwise, I'm going to collapse on the spot. CHOI!

While in the ladies, we were having discussion among ourselves about the classes and my senior advised us to take lighter weight for Body Pump class since most of us will be dead fish after Body Combat (lol). What about those people who joined 4 classes in one day, like us? LOL. I even thought of bringing a two-fingers Kit Kat bar during that day. I'm planning to take one before Body Combat, so that, I won't "die" so fast (lol).

Finally! I got my salary today and as expected, I received my commission for this month. Yay!!!
Now I can't wait to buy my Samsung Galaxy Note, if possible, I want to lay my hands on the device  by TOMORROW!!!.

Yeap! I have chose Galaxy Note over S3, merely because I want the drawing apps and S-Pen functions. S3 doesn't have the features as I want in Galaxy Note and also C-Pen is not as good as S-pen.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will be available on October (first week). Sorry, I can't wait till October. Also the screen will be slightly bigger than the old generation. It slightly turn me off when I know the size is a bit bigger than the previous version. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute