Shape, Perm &Wax

2 weeks ago, I came across with this:

at Cellact Swiss Malaysia, while I was on my way to Sports Toto Fitness Center.

At the bottom:


First time heard of eyelashes perming.

I was late for the first class at 6.20 PM, so I went to shape my eyebrow at Cellact Swiss before the second class started.

I rang the bell;
The beautician cum receptionist * just joking  was startled. She was taking her her nap, I guess. 

I told her I wanted to shape my eyebrow.

She brought me into a room, a place for you to lie down and let the beautician "fix" your body (lol).
I was told that my eyebrows were thin, thus, she was not going to trim too much.

While she was shaping my eyebrow, she told me,

"A girl, you got long eyelashes, why don't you perm your eyelashes so that they are curled up and enhance your eyes"

Feeling flattered by the "I got long eyelashes" thingy, I asked her how much it cost.

Once I'm done with my eyebrow, she commented on my face.
Due to continuous Overtime and Stressing Out for a few days. My face got acne breakouts. Mostly on the right side of my face.

I told her about my experience with Paris Hill, where they charged me handsomely but only provided me with normal skin care routine, in which I already had stopped showing my face at their salon.

She explained to me the difference between acne treatment and normal beauty salon. Hers is focusing on treating acne whereby other typical beauty salons are mainly for maintaining your facial skin, IF your skin is already in a good condition in the first place.

Sounded catchy and interesting, anyhow, I'm not really into acne treatment yet at the moment.
I asked whether her salon is providing waxing service.

 She showed to me the waxing package they are offering. Arm pits, legs, bikini line and bla..bla...bla..

I only interested with armpits waxing because I can take care of the hairs on my legs by myself. Whereas, I'm not interested to wax my bikini line at the moment. hahahahaha

She even proposed me a permanent hair removal package from their salon.

I took a glance at the price and I was like:














Okay, forget about it. Not now~

After a long consideration, I made my appointment with them tomorrow to perm my eyelashes and wax my armpit.

The next day, after I had finished my workout, I went to the salon and the process began.

I was required to undress and wore the robe provided.

Feeling excited and nervous at the same time.

They started with my eyelashes first and the whole process took about 45 minutes.

Honestly speaking, during that period, I felt I was doing double eyelid surgery.lol

In between the 45 minutes, they began to wax my armpit and the tickling process about to get started.

The beautician adjusted my robe and started to apply some solution onto my armpit. Not sure what it was. 

Guess what, that was the first time my body was being touched by stranger. Erhem...I meant above my chest area, okay.

The feeling was HORRIBLE. It was ticklish. Anyhow, I tried my best to stifle my laugh or my squeak.

Then , the nightmare began after they applied hot wax onto my armpit.

The beautician placed a white color strip onto my armpit and guess what, she rubbed the strip!!!

ARGH!!!! That was really ticklish! My legs were kicking and I was laughing. Gosh! That was really embarrassing!!!.

After everything done, she showed me the result.

First my eyelashes, hm...the result was not what I have expected but it got better now especially after I have applied mascara.

Second was my armpits. They were clean and cleared except that my under arm skin is blackened. Don't worry, it was not due to the waxing.

They suggested I took a package for permanent hair removal as it provide skin whitening for my armpits as well.

Well~ I will think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute