Worse Hangout Day EVER!!!

I was supposed to join my neighbor at Bukit Jalil for a local concert.

They got free tickets at Sungai Wang after a long queue. Out of courtesy I accepted their invitation.

Honestly, I don't really know who were the artists that going to perform though I heard their names before.

Since there won't be any class at gym for today as the instructors were having quarterly training for the new release, I guess. I thought of going out and sniffed some air instead of staying in my room and glued my eyes onto my laptop.

When we arrived at Bukit Jalil, the weather was hot. All I can see was a very huge empty space and somewhere far away, I saw a few booths and stalls with booming noises of MCs speaking with microphone.

Honestly speaking, it was kinda turned off to me because, first, the weather was very hot, second, there were only a limited of booths and the concert was going to be outdoor!

Yet, I still joined them for lunch and the first thing I had eaten was ice-cream cone.
,
Too bad, the weather was too hot, I don't really feel the coldness of an ice- cream on my tongue.

Then, I bought a stick of large hotdog, topped with some mayonnaise and some kind of brown color sauce.

I'm not really that hungry, I bought it because it looked appealing to me.

Unfortunately, it tasted like a normal hotdog, only the size was bigger.

After finished up our food, we walked around the places, there was still 3-4 hours to go before the event started.

Seriously, there was nothing much to see with only a few booths present. The only booths that looked appealing to me were food stalls.

The weather still remained the same, and I was getting more and more demotivating to stay there, not to mention there weren't any of my favorite artists presented today.

Finally, I had decided to leave the place before the concert started.

I bade farewell to my neighbors and left as soon as possible. I felt slightly guilty after I saw a disappointed face on her. When I left, the weather slowly turned cloudy, showing some signs it was going to rain soon.

Once, I got into the LRT, I felt relaxed, wondering what I'm going to do for the rest of the days.

I got the sudden urge to watch a movie in cinema today ALONE. So, I directly headed to GSC in Berjaya Times Square.

Not sure what movie I wanted to watch, I just hope that the movie that I was about to watch was going to start soon. I remembered I saw a movie poster at LRT station today, entitled, The Dinosaur Project. Thought of watching the Dinosaur effects in cinema might be great, I give it a try.

Unfortunately, this movie $ucks!!!

It was a video footage version of movie and this was the first time I felt like sleeping in a cinema. OMG!. 

I even got the feeling to dash out from my seat immediately. I really can't wait to leave the place.

I guess other audience were sharing the same opinion with me as I heard a lot mumbling of dissatisfaction when the move was broadcasting. Honestly, there were a lot of audience watching this movie today. I bet they were expecting something great after the success of Jurassic Park.

Once the movie ended, which was a great relieve for everyone. I heard an uncle telling his wife, "This movie not nice at all!!!"

Yeap, I agree.

I don't really have the mood to stroll in the mall. I headed home straight after that.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute