Slightly felt like abandoning my blog for the time being but the mood to write is up again after I came across with one of my gym member's blog. okay, I admit it,  I was snooping around.....
He expressed most of his thoughts  in his blog, so I guess I want to do the same again. lol, that's what a blog for and that's what I used to do. Sheesh...I have no idea what am I mumbling about. Maybe because I have abandoned my blog for quite some time, and now I started to crap. 

Unsure where I want to start and what I really want to share because THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY THINGS I WANT TO WRITE!!!!
I will start with my workout program, then.
Including today, it's going to be two months I have been diligently working out in the gym.
I'm not referring to the machines or equipments that I used, in fact, I seldom use them because they are REALLY BORING if you do it on your own with your MP3. However, I did use it just for warm-ups before my classes got started.

Sports Toto Fitness Centre just launched their new release 3 weeks ago with new tracks and some new choreography. Well, nothing much to say here except they are new and I'm just glad that I can master 90% of it, the rest of 10% belongs to the move that SLIGHTLY difficult for me to do it. 

What I want to say is, my weight loss is obvious sorry, i didn't take before and after pictures to compare. 
How do I know it? Same with the others, I like to check myself in front of the mirror especially after I am drenched with sweats like a shaggy dog. However, this is still not the crucial sign for me to determine whether I have lose weight. I seldom weigh myself on a scale machine. Not sure why, maybe because I used to be an obese when I was in secondary school, so I hate the scale very much or I just don't have the habit. I guess the first reason is so like me, HAHAHAHAHA.

I received a lot of comments from my colleagues, my gym mates and my instructor that I have became smaller and lose a lot of weight. Yeap! this is one of the solid proves that I was mentioning. Another one is, all my clothes that used to fit my body are now slightly hanging loosely on my body and my thighs and hip got smaller that my 28 size Levi's jean started to feel lose on my lower body. These are truly a mission possible for me. Seriously, last time I used to think, I don't think I can lose anymore weight, I don't think I can slim down my thighs and lots of "I don't think-ssss". I was wrong, last time.

How did I manage to lose so much in 2 months?
I didn't starve myself, i still eat like a king for breakfast and lunch but for dinner, I.  eat like a beggar. This is the moment, I watch closely my food or diet. I'm currently using a mug as a bowl.  This is to prevent furtheir or additional calorie being added.

3 hours of working out or more precisely, joining Les Mills classes together with my beggar portion of meal make me lose  weight.

The most important thing is, don't ever GIVE UP! Join the classes and also watch my food during supper.

Gosh~ My eyes are watery now, almost like flushing water in a toilet.

Finished updating and I'm off to my bed now~ @@

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute