Arrived at office full of hopes and derermination.
Unfortunately, it is the other way round.
Is it because of Monday blue that the office atmosphere is so....I dunno...Monday blue.
Unsure how to describe my feeling at the moment even at the present when I am blogging. The Monday-Blue feeling is still here.
Really feel like going home, skipping my workout for today, risking the chance of losing the fat under my thighs.

I want to stay on my bed, hug my pillow and shut myself in the room. This is what I am feeling now, I guess.

Not sure what I am gonna feel after my 3 hours workout. Whether I will still have this'awful feeling' again.

Whenever I got this terrible mood, I will tell myself, fine...you feel happy few days ago and now it is time for you to feel depress now. Unfortunately, your happiness and sadness are rolling like a wheel of fortune. You will never know when you get the UP and DOWN.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good one.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute