Cheese and Kimchi Jigae cravings~

Madness........
Recently I have a strong urge to eat cheesedale with Gardenia wholemeal bread.
Yummy~

Went to Giant Sungai Wang during lunch hour. Had my first bite shortly after my lunch because my meal was not satisfying.

Another one during tea time.
Another one during supper which I had added into my Maggie mee chicken flavour and it tasted horrible.

2 hour before bodycombat class, I was craving for Kimchi Jigae.

Went to lower ground floor in front of Cold Storage Times Square is a korean restaurant.

Ordered Kimchi jigae but without rice and the price was still the same.

I didn't dare to take so many solid foods since I was going for my workout later.

It was indeed very tempting to order other dishes as well and even cancelling my workout today just to enjoy the food.

Perseverence overcome temptation.
Finally decided to drag myself to gym later.

Walked around in Times Square to digest my food.
Saw some nice clothes in Nichii and felt like buying it. Naw....gotta resist...I had spent too much for this month so....I am INSIST not to spend so much anymore. At least not untill my salary out for January. lol.

Eating 2 hours before workout was a bad idea. Really, I was burping and I almost could feel my meal going to come out from my mouth, though I was worried more about appendix. =p

Hopefully, my cravings end soon. This is really ruining my plan to shrink my thighs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute