Got the feeling that he has been staring at me quite frequently;
Got the feeling he likes to talk to me recently;
Got the feeling he likes to tease me recently or maybe even before that.
I even got the feeling the way he looks at me is 'different', I even got the feeling that he is trying to electrify me with his both eyes. LOL~~~

There goes with non-stop of googling about "signs of guys interested on you stuff" on internet. I even go as far as trying to understand his personality through his horoscope.
So many homeworks? Just to make sure I am not the one who is hallucinating.lol.
The best of course to confront him and ask him directly.
Obviously my guts is not huge enough for me to do so.

This guy never comes across my mind to be my boyfie.

Definitely not because he doesn't match my requirement or I have a high requirements for my boyfriend. (girls never admit they have high requirements for boyfriend. lol)

It just that the 'feeling' is not there, yet
Only because of all the starings from him recently that I have started to pay more attention to this guy.

Gotta admit I have a slight interest on him recently ever since I have started to pay my attention on him.

Otherwise I won't be doing so many 'homeworks' with Uncle Google, trying to find an answer or just trying to convince myself that my observations are corrects.

Even with so many homeworks done, I still can't 100% confirmed my hypothesis. lol.

At most I can only conclude that he is just attracted to me. That's all.

Slightly feel like drop him from my mind and continue my life like what I do normally and hoping the feeling to fade away as time goes by.

The problem is the feeling is getting stronger whenever I see him. DAMN!!!!!

Oh well, if there is faith in between us...the time will come, I guess...so lame... Meaning to wait for him like a FOOL and put my faith on the hands of God~ Since I am too chicken to ask him.

p/s: feeling extremely good after venting everything to my blog. Less burden..yes!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute