E-book: The Hobbit

Got myself a second e-book from Kobo entitled The Hobbit.

I Had watched the movie on last Saturday with Banana.

Feeling attracted and fascinated by the story line, I have decided to read the novel. And also the 'kick' for me to watch Lord of the Ring.

Unfortunately I got myself into trouble with Cheese because I can't recall she had given me the novel as a farewell gift.

The thing is I am never a fan of fictional novels unless I am pretty sure I love the storyline, otherwise I would not even flip the first page.

The only novels that I will buy regardless the storyline are crime or detective novels. The kind of book that will give me the suspense and excitement to continue to read the story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute