New Year 2013

Nothing much to write because it was the same mundane day for me every year.

Since it was the first day of the year, it deserves a small entry at least. Though a delayed one.

As usual, I had rejected my neighbour's kind offer for going to countdown in Bukit Bintang. I reject them every year. I think I have never been to countdown before. I just don't really enjoy it because it is crowded and hot.

30 minutes before new year, I already prepared to sleep. Brushed my teeth and get my bed ready. I didn't even hear the sound of fireworks at 12 am. Yes, I am a heavy sleeper.

So this year new year holiday was a bit different. Sad and happy. Feeling sad because I have to spend it alone instead of hanging out with my friends or the best will be with a boyfie. Okay, my new year resolution for 2013 is to find a boyfriend

Feeling happy because I was burning fat in a gym instead of gaining a few pounds during holiday. hahahahahaah. lame Still, spend your time with your beloved ones is still the best.

One reminder: New year eve in an office is SUPER BORING!. Gotta take leave for this day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute