Positrim - Day 1

Just bought Amway Positrim (Rm 82) - a meal replacement drink, effectively curb your hunger and at the same time ensuring your body to have enough nutrients after cuting down your meal. Well, this is what they claimed to be.



Just for your info, I am a workoutholic. I spend average 3 hours at gym after work and even during weekend ( except when I on a date).

Eversince I had signed up for STFC, I had lost weight tremendously, proven by my colleagues, neighbours and my friends, oh well basically those who know me.

However, same as most ladies in this world, there is this stubborn fat that is hiding under your skin that takes ages to shed off or shrink, to be precise. you can't remove fat cells naturally

Yes, I am referring to the fats on my lower body. Hips to my thighs. Indeed these areas had shrunk successfully, unfortunately those flabby area still exist and it is an eyesore especially when you are moving or shaking them.

"Duh, hide those flabs will do". Well the thing is, from someone who was obese, overweight, normal weight with significant fats on lower body to someone who is slim and fitter NOW.The urge to wear something short but not super short is there. Of course I still know my limit, I wear them based on occasion. Definitely not wearing something super short in office, of course. "Show some skibln ladies whenever it is appropriate". Once in a while you do feel like wearing what like your idol is weearing, right.

Okay back to my story. Finally decided to buy this product when I saw that my thighs got smaller and tighter if I didn't take any solid food except fruits at night. The problem is, I can't allow myself to starve when my tummy is obviously growling with weakening limbs. Lol. I still need energy and something to make me full.

So that is the reason I am trying this product now. Initially, I totally banned myself from buying this product when my friend first introduced it to me, knowing that I was trying to lose weight crazily. She suggested me to replace my breakfast or lunch with the drink. It was a big NO for me if you are asking me to ditch my meal which is full of taste and varieties to cocoa powder which only tastes cocoa. Lol. Not to mention I found it quite expensive that time.

Only recently I feel that I want to tighten up my thighs that I opt for this product.

I just finished my gym, took an apple. Started to prepare my protein drink (just a protein.supplement) and also Positrim and put them into fridge ( I prefer cold). As usual, I was damn hungry after my workout, my dad dinner was really tempting and it was my favourite too. Still, I gotta discipline myself.

Honestly, when I looked at the drink, I was full of doubts whether 'this' drink can make me full? Gotta give it a try, anyway.

Surprisingly, 250ml of Positrim is indeed sufficient to make my tummy feel full and not to mention my limbs aren't shaking due to lacking of energy or sugars. This is A GREAT NEWS!

So, I am going to try this for 2 weeks ( 14 sachets only) and observe the result within these period. Hope to see a toned thighs after this.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute