4.30 NOT 5.30

The very first thing i did when i have switched on my laptop is check out the time. to my surprise, it shows 4.30 am not 5.30 am (lol). i have set an alarm to wake up at 5.30 am sharp. however, now what happened? when i recalled, i actually didn't hear any alarm,man. that means, i woke up by myself. i'm wondering what woke me up. usually, i would have required 2 alarms to wake up. the first alarm will the exact time i should wake up whereas the second alarm will be "ten minutes extended" from the exact time. (lol). yea, you can see that i can hardly wake up in the morning especially when i sleep at 12 midnight everyday. haiz....still...what woke me up? argh...i don't care, as long as i have done with the things that i want to do in the morning, i'm going to steal some time to sleep before i'm going to school today at 8.30am. otherwise, my eye lids will definitely feel tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute