lonely

huh... this is the first time ever since i have stepped my foot here to feel EXTREMELY LONELY. why? most of my housemates have went back to hometown!! the very first person who has left is Wen Pei. at first, i don't feel anything. the atmosphere is still acceptable, there are still noises from other rooms. the sound of life! hahaha. only when, the sky is dark, together with yen ee,both of us were struggling for Phisiology lab report. both of us, walked back and forth among our rooms. discussing this and that, trying so hard to finish the lab report. only then, i have started to realise something different. something unusual. something that doesn't seem right. yup, it lacks of something. the presence of life. i was passing wen pei's room many times and only that i realise he actually not there. hahaha. no more sandal's sound of him, walking up and down looking for qi song. yea, it seems weird when you don't hear the sound anymore. it's was like a routine or habit that you hear it everyday. once it is not there, you will feel weird. hahaha well, human nature.
today, even worse! finally, it's time for yen ee to "cao". as usual, i don't feel anything at all. yea, the lonely feeling hasn't arrived yet. hahaha. when she said goodbye to me, i don't feel anything at all, as a matter of factly, i said bye to her. only then, after a few minutes (lol, not even hours) i have started to feel LONELY. i'm not sure whether it is the surounding that seems too quiet? no sound? which makes me to feel lonely and depress? i don't know. to make matter worse, seems like i'm the only one who is opening my room's door. the rest of my housemates close their doors tightly. very tightly. i wonder whether they are still exist or not.
i went to restaurant to "ta pao" again, i feel weird. why? because i'm alone this time. normally, i will go out with yen ee. very seldom we go ourselves. there was one time, i went to my friend's house for oral presentation practice. the practice started quite late and it's almost going to reach my dinner time.unfortunately, it was raining that time when we want to leave our friend's house. to make matter worse, my friend's friend came late to fetch us. i think, by the time reached home, it almost, 7. 30 pm. guess what, yen ee was waiting for me. pity her la...i have tried to sms her, informing her that i definitely going to be late and she better has her dinner first. too bad, the most cialat thing was, the was no reception at my friend's area at the moment. it doesn't seem to stable. luckily, after a few minutes, yen ee could send me sms. then only i realized there was finally a reception. we sms each other then finally, i could go home when my friend's friend came to fetch us. phew..luckily lo. so, we have our dinner almost at 8 pm, if i'm not mistaken.
Just now, when i went to "ta pao" the "lao ban liang" even asked me, why i don't want to sit there and eat? hahaha. she answered it for me. because no one accompany me. hahaha lol. all i managed to do is SMILE!

p/s: ah mun i guess i understand your feeling now =)

Comments

  1. hahaha..i actually prefer to be alone though..:p ya hor, u alone for the whole study week? why not go 'ma pou' at ah mun's house? or other fren's house?:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Kuen ar!!! Haiz...sien!!! But my next door still quite bising la. She even watched TV just now! My goodness. Attracting me! Where are the others? Your downstairs le?? And Ben, if kuen can come to my house or i go to her house after shifting more than 15 kg of books, i rather go back to KL. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to sing something:

    Lonely, I am so lonely,
    i got nobody, I all alone,
    o..O..ooooooo
    Lonely, I am so lonely...

    ReplyDelete
  4. others? haiz..i i baru saw qi song hanging clothes when i went to ta pao, i saw chang tak cycled to ta pao when i baru habis makan and i oni heard the khoon jin's wistling...haiz.i din c hui2 oso but og hear her friends calling for her..haiz..my upstairs punya gurls i think cao d..they din ope d door..wu..wu..wu....
    cheh..sleep at people hse not convenient wei...cham... HELP ME!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute