Happy Birthday! who? ---ME

Finally! the day has came!!! I already become 20 years old TODAY. In Malay: sudah genap dua puluh tahun. There is an odd figure for my age. the number '2' haiz...the day will come no matter what (lol).. Getting older and older...am i overreacted? (lol). many people say that 20 years old is a very important age. why? i have no clue..kakakakaka phaiseh. how i know..i heard people say only what. lame...
In fact, i don't think i'm special at this age nor i got any speciality once i reach 20 years old. Except, my friend told me today is the
World Book Day. hahaha..hm..kind of related..because i personally love to read books.. novel, story books and comics (not text book ar :P). other than that, i don't feel anything at all. i have grown older but my attitude and behavior are like high-schoolers. not yet matured lor or in other words NOT SENSIBLE AT ALL .Poeple say human grow with experience . hahaha.. all i know is, today i'm 20, next year i will be 21 and then it's the time for me to vote for election. hahaha.
I can't recall when was the last time i have celebrated my birthday with my family. they have probably forgot about it by now. hahaha, never mindla....there is no big deal at all. EXCEPT! thanks to my fellow -lovely- cutey- friends. they have made my day special. they have sent me birthday wishes and unexpectedly
GIFTS. WAH! I don't expect to receive any gift in Kampar. Not KL, you know. hahaha. here are the presents i received today.

Stickers from yen ee. I guess she noticed that i have a great interest for her stickers. hahaha



Handphone wallet from Pui Mun and EE Wei


Handphone wallet and key chain


This is not a hair pin ar (hahaha). this is a close up for the handphone key chain

Birthday wishes from friends:
  • Ben
  • Loi Cheng ho
  • Peh Wen pei
  • chan pui mun
  • sim ee wei
  • lam chee sze
  • yu yen ee
  • wei wei
  • hwee nah
  • Ten Pei mun
  • feei wen

Thanks everyone for EVERYTHING!!

Comments

  1. hahaha..i might be the first one to wish u bday hor?:p
    happy bday again lar...'yi hau sang sang seng seng la'..muahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..you are so right. i arrange those names following sequence. hahaha...you sound like my dad. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute