Listen to radio - - - reduce stress

Previously, I have never like the idea of listening to radio. For me, it gives me the feeling of boring and discourage. i'm not sure why,perhaps it's just my psychological problem (lol). therefore, i would not have a radio in my house (kl). except my parents. they would have their own personal radios. hahaha. nevertheless, they seldom listen to radio as well. however, eversince i have came to Kampar, i have discovered the fun of listening to radio. it really reduces my stress a lot especially during revision. many people might wondering, how are you going to concentrate while listening to radio? for me, i have no problem with that because i'm used to it already. besides that, i'm prone to listening to the melody and hardly concentrate on all those words or conversation, unless i want to.hahaha. long time ago, my sister told me that if you listen to music while reading, you can actually absorb more of the content. why? listening to music or radio more or less is actually causing distraction and disturbance. YOU will tell your brain to concentrate and become more alert. i'm not sure whether this is scientifically proven. hahaha. these are some of the radio stations that i'm currently listening to (kampar):

  • My Fm 988 [99.8] (canto and mandarin) - my favourite station since they have cantonese and mandarin versions (hahaha)
  • IFM [92.1]- Informative but i can hardly understand them because it's only in mandarin version (phaiseh)
  • Unknown station : p[87.6 ]- play the same role as My FM 988 (lol)
  • Lite Fm for famous 80S [101.5]- english version; mostly entertainment. very seldom listen to since i don't pay attention to english entertainment much (hahaha)
hey guys, if you all have any other suggestion, please recommend some of your favourite radio stations to me ya. especially, english version (practise my listening and pronunciation skills ma hahaha) thnx!

Comments

  1. hahaha...never listen to radio...boring really.:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. tryla....not so bad actually. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute