Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute

haiz...this semester is really killing me. i'm not satisfy with my marks (lol, what else?). i'm feeling under pressure at the moment. Especially with my MATHEMATIC. SUCKS! i could say.i never like math. However, come and think about it. i don't like math because i don't know how to do it (lol, "good"excuse). i never understand the priciple of math. my brain just couldn't turn into the way it should be. i know i will like math once i know how to do it. (lol. who wouldn't?) whenever, i'm in a confused state, i feel really stress. i always wonder what happened to me? we all have the same brain. why mine just couldn't work like the rest of you all? i can feel it,okay. whenever i'm trying to comprehend a newly- taught chapter, or trying so hard to absorb whatever my lecturer has taught, i can feel the difficulty to understand them. As if my impulse to the brain has stopped half way or 70% before successfully reaching to my brain. i wonder if it only happens to me? sometimes, i really feel like giving up with my math. i don't want to bother about it. BUT! i'm trying so hard to restrain myself from doing it this time. No matter what, i will push my grade to B, at least, during final. i just couldn't let my CGPA to drop,you know. NO WAY! whenever i feel sorrow over my math, i recalled some of my friends. i remember Men Yee told me, " Math is actually very simple", it also reminds me of my high school friend, cheng ho. she really excels in her math. i'm trying to get motivated. Sometimes, it even reminds me of our class, Mr Math Genius. Ah mun always advices me not to compare. "you will just make it worse". BUT, i couldn't help it. i really don't understand why we are so different? Just because he is from UEC? sad...also, sometimes, even my english for science tutor's phrase comes across my mind. " DO NOT GIVE UP TILL THE LAST MINUTE" I recite the phrase everytime i almost give up. i must FIGHT. Although i don't fancy with my English tutor, sometimes whatever he has said, is very inspiring. i feel encouraged by his words. i'm inspired, i'm motivated.
guess what, for the math assignment 2, it really has made me gone crazy. my first and second attempts to understand my math's lecture note has totally FAILED. The confused feeling has returned. i have tried and tried to understand it. i tried to do the tutorial. Again, Failed. how am i suppose to finish it when i don't even understand them?. i tried another alternative. i read the reference book this time. luckily, my brain has started to work as it should be. then, i tried to read Men Yee's notes. Again, i have absorbed more and finally, i managed to finish my Math Assingment for questions 1 to 4. i'm contended. unfortunately, i do not manage to finish the rest of the questions. This is because i haven't analyzed those chapters. my brain, again, couldn't turn the other way round. if i'm stuck with the previous questions or mostly chapters, i can't proceed with the new chapters. it gives me an uncomfortable feeling when leaving those chapters behind. as if it is not safe at all. i feel sad whenever my friends discussing about it. i feel lost....

Comments

  1. haha..i think both of us are same la..i oso don't like maths de, or in other words, i'm not born to study maths.lol~but still i could do ok ok for the maths exam so far(though some of it still blur blur)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wui, you got exempted means very geng d lor....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i get exempted is bcoz i studied the subject before bah..not say I get A.lol~i ony get A- ony bah, which was quite lucky oso la..lol~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah!! A- is a lot to me ok haiz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T