overslept---- haiz...

Hm...since the last few weeks i have been overslept for several times! nola, don't be panic,okay. i didn't oversleep for waking up early to go to school. instead, i tend to oversleep when i take 30 minutes nap before i continue with my revision/homework/assignment. haiz......it's not that i don't use alarm, i did but .....i TURN IT OFF CEH! now this is what happened. hahaha what to do, i feel groggy whenever i wake up. i just feel like continue with my sleep. so? i turn off my handphone la (what a daring attempt) tsk...tsk..tsk... there was once which happened on monday. i overslept for 3 HOURS! I couldn't explain why i can wake up automatically, sharp at 1.18 am. (cheh wa..) if i'm not mistaken, i was dreaming that time (don't ask me what is the content,okay. i have forgot about it. hahahaha). i don't know how and somehow i felt like i shouldn't continue dreaming. it seemed like not the right time to do it. hahahaha then what happened? i woke up lor. i looked at my balcony and saw the sky was inky dark. i got the funny feeling that it's already very late and i have definitely OVERSLEPT! DARN! I was frantically searching for my handphone and wondering at the same time WHY my handphone didn't alert me at all? i couldn't recall that i have heard any ringtone. Alamak..... guess what? i found that i slept on my handphone!!! WHOA!! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! that means i have woke up before and turn off my handphone unconsciuously. haiz.....like this also can. anyway, i felt really fresh and continue with my revision for 2 hours then...sleep again before going to school. hahaha at first i thought of continuing with my sleep since it's already so LATE. but, i felt guilty if i did that...if i can't finish with my revision or the things that i wan to do then ...PADAN MUKA LOR..cannot complain liao. hahaha

finally, i come out with this assumption, i must sleep for at least 2 hours in order to have a fresh mind before continuing with my revision IF i feel drowsy in the middle of the process. hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute