Bad Attitude; Unreasonably Behaviour - - - i "beh tahan"

What kind of people is this ar? you really got a VERY BAD ATTITUDE LA. can't you just talk to people nicely? i don't require you to smile. as long as you talk to me nicely then it's enough. i was just passing a message to you, okayla, i was sounded a bit panicky and "kan cheung" at that moment. BUT was it necessary to reply me in that kind of attitude? with your "lovely killer's eyes?" you looked horible in that way. this is not the first time okay. it had happened many times, FINE! I'm trying to tolerate with you. i just kept quiet. urgh!!you really get on my nerve,man. please don't make me curse you, okay. i seldom do that. i keep on telling myself "you are under pressure, moody and all sort of words that can comfort myself" i wonder this can last for how long? and i wonder if other people can stand with your "special" behaviour. just go and give it a tryla. i bet i know the answer. Don't tell me "whatever, i don't care, this is not my problem, it's your problem" tell you what, i hate people say that. this is sound extremely hurtful and irresponsible!!!! can't you just try to change your attitude. try to control them are sufficient enough. yes! you didn't say anything BUT AGAIN, YOUR FACE IS SHOWING EVERYTHING!!! This is just so irritating. don't you ever think that "oh, i didn't say anything,right? it's not my problem" i can tell you, NO, YOU'RE WRONG!!! Body language can't lie unless you are good enough to hide them. UNFORTUNATELY, YOU FAILED TO DO THAT!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute