17!!! a big number o_O!

Wondering why i'm talking about 17? is it related to my age? Nope, i'm no longer 17. now i'm referring to my metabolic biochemistry Test 2. you know what, i'm totally feel sad about it. Again, i have lost my marks. this time, i have lost 17 marks!! (not 17 kilogram, you know) exactly, 17!!! do you know what a big number it is? it's not that i don't know the answer for that particular question. I KNOW THE ANSWER, OKAY. I really knew it,man. i'm fine with it, if i don't know the answer. BUT, argh....i'm just SPEECHLESS.....because of this, my marks have gone down from 85 (i think, so) to 69..OMG!!! WHAT IS THIS? i wonder whether it is a B- or B or B+ or worse C!! my mood really down on that day. i'm trying to be optimistic. i keep on telling myself that, "okay, it motivates me not to neglect for my final" BUT, Losing my marks in this way, is totally not a good idea,okay. this is a lot you know.....
i just couldn't accept the fact. ......

Comments

  1. har..didn't know u get so low for MB test 2 but nvm la..still lost 2 marks ony mah (from 6 marks for the coursework) in the whole subject, compensate it by doing well in final exam la..that one more important..gambateh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz..still sakit hati o..still can't accept the fact la...haiz...gambateh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute