The end of Chinese New Year Holiday. T_T

Before I'm going to sleep, gotta do some reviews for my CNY.

Let's see what I have done. Need to refresh my memory a little bit ;P


1) On Saturday, I went out with Banana to Mid Valley. We gave movie a missed for this time because I need to go to SS2 Orthodontist to collect my retainer and I reached there at noon. So, we had lunch at Dubu-Dubu, a newly opened Korean restaurant. Trust me, the food was awesome and the price is reasonable as well. We spent the day walking around the mall, window shopping for dress and finally found a place to rest our legs and continued chit chatting. We ended the day as usual by buying some groceries in Jaya Jusco. 


2) On Sunday, early in the morning, I received lots of CNY greetings from friends.

I helped my dad to clean up the altars or the worship place where we placed our Gods. Washed and cleaned them.


3) Basically, the days onwards I just stayed at home and rot. Watching movies and reading mangas till midnight.


4) I cooked Dukbokki with the sauce I bought from Jaya Jusco. It tasted nice but I don't really like Dukkboki because it's like chewing on cooked flour. Something similar to Tang Yuen.


5) The next day I tried on Korean wanton, consisting of spinach, onion and other vegetables. Not sure the meats were present. Yea, another food that I bought from Jaya Jusco.


6) Sorry, I can't remember on which day I received red packets from my dad and neighbours. Hahahaha. Though our family is having an 'economy crisis' I still received a lump sum from my dad. So, touching!


7) I helped my dad to check on lottery online. Previously we had a small arguments and it was my fault. Because he was interrupted me half way when I was watching movie for his lottery, I got annoyed. Indeed, it was my fault, movie freako. Sorry dad. Found out that he won Rm40 from there. hahaha.


8) Finally got scolded by my dad for watching too much movies and did nothing to improve myself, especially for my current job. Felt guilty but continued to watch movies and read my mangas. Holiday!!!!! Means no work. Hahahahaha. Okay, hopeless.


9) Start to feel dreadful because Monday is coming! Gonna finished my TVB series today. Link of Temptation and I bought a stylus pen for my Galaxy Tab with RM 19.90 using My deal.com.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute