A lesson that cost Rm118

At first, I was reluctant to post this entry,

I just wanted to forget the whole thing and let it remains within myself only.

You see, it was rather embarrassing to open it up here,

Unfortunately, I failed to keep it for myself.

As I mentioned previously, I might go to Kenanga Wholesale City again today.

Indeed, I was there.

Still very determined to get my favourite blouses before Chinese New Year.

As I can't really remember which floor and which shops they were located.

Literally, I had to roam the whole place again, trying to find my blouses.

The bad thing is, my eyes were exposed with more new fashion line of clothes.

Slowly, my aim to buy my blouses drifted off when I came across with a dress. I had started to grow interest on one-piece dress recently.

Sleeveless Red coloured checkered one-piece dress. Nice~

A perfectly fine dress for Chinese New Year.

It cost Rm169 but after discounted, the price is Rm118.

Unfortunately, the available sizes are only 'S' and 'M'. How tiny the average human size nowadays. Sorry, I'm just talking nonsense.

For me, 'S' is totally out and 'M' is so- so only depending on the cutting.

Because customers are not allowed to try out the attires. ~Not sure why, maybe because the main reason this building is here is for wholesale only.

I can only check on the length and estimate.

Well, in front of the mirror it looked really good. Therefore my mind was set for the dress.

I was about to pay by credit card but the shopkeeper said that, credit card payment is only available for purchase above RM300.

I went to nearby ATM machine to withdraw money, but failed.

Guess what, I went until as far as Times Square to withdraw my money from Alliance ATM. Oh!~

Along the way, I was imagining myself wearing the dress and received lots of compliments from my friends on how beautiful the dress looked on me. Mind already set on what accessories that I can wear to match the dress.

I paid for the dress and went home straight, can't wait to try on it and pose in front of the mirror and continue to daydream.

Well, everything was indeed just a dream.

I CAN'T ZIP THE DRESS! It was too small for me! Initially I thought maybe it was my fats that blocking the way. I hope so~

Nope, the culprit was my bone structure. Darn it!

Well, if it was due to fat, I still got chance. Lose them and wear it, but it's not! No way you can reduce the bone size, except plastic surgery of course. I don't think I will go that far just for the dress. Argh!!

What an idiotic, brainless and stupid decision to buy a dress without trying on it.

Gosh~  this is a fortune lesson. I WILL  REMEMBER IT  FOREVER! 


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute