Try out my new top today,

Which I bought from Kenanga Wholesale City 2 weeks ago with the price of Rm25.

Dark ocean blue with flurry lace in front.

I don't think I look that good compared to the model in the picture.

Mainly because it was supposed to be one piece but it becomes blouse once I wear it. Too tall.

I matched it with black colour short pant. Thought of wearing the white one but decided not to because I'm still in the process of trimming my legs. Lol.

I put on my necklace, earrings, and bracelet which I bought for primary-school gathering 2 weeks ago.

Initially, I don't even plan to wear them, reason is, I go out today for a walk-in appointment with my orthodontist.

Being influenced a little bit by my colleague, I had decided to put on my accessories eventually. This is what she told me, "I'm still single, therefore I dress up for myself"

The way she dress herself is very lady-like, with make up and accessories matching her clothes. We always stick together in the office, thus, influenced by her gradually.

I didn't make up except darkened my eyebrows because I'm trying to let my face 'breath since I make up everyday when I go to office. Though I'm just applying BB cream onto my face, nothing more. It already sufficient enough to cause breakouts on my face.

I walked to Petaling street as usual while listening to my favourite songs to take metrobus number 12.

It took me around 45 minutes to an hour to reach ss2. The weather is super hot today, can't wait to get into the clinic ASAP for free air-conditioner. The very first thing I did was went to toilet. It was almost an hour of journey, dey.

Once I'm done, the nurse asked me what was my teeth problem? I told her half of the wire that holding my teeth already came off. So, this is the reason I came so far to SS2 even though my whole body is literary burnt under the sun.

Actually, I was supposed to have an appointment 3 months ago but because I was too lazy to visit the clinic and too busy hanging out with Banana in mid valley, I ignored my appointment.

Since I'm a walk-in patient today, I can't see the doctor immediately. Which means I have to wait. Anyhow, the doctor asked me to have my lunch first because it was going to be a long wait. So, I went to KFC to have Famous Bowl for my lunch and much to my disappointment, it was awful.




I passed by Bata shop and got itchy to buy my formal shoes. It really worn out, okay.

At the same time, I bought a pair of lady sandals so that I don't have to exhaust my formal shoes, which I have been doing it all this while. Since, my feet are rather 'unique' , buying shoes has never been my interest. Guess what, the sandals that I have bought really irritated me. I tripped a few times because of it and the strand on the right sandals came off a few times until I had to make some amendments only then it seemed to hold there. What a disappointment. I will never buy such shoes any more. I was posing in front of a mirror in the shop and realize the next thing I have to do is to Makeover my legs. Yeah...they are long alright but with some hairs and scars from mosquitoes' bites, they are sort an eyesore!





Once I'm done, I went to Public Bank to pay my Unifi bill which has been 3 months outstanding! Darn it! Fortunately I called Unifi call center as it has been months I didn't receive any bill for my unifi. Turned out that they got my wrong email address, therefore, I didn't receive my bill. Anyhow, they should have called when I didn't pay, right? Ugh....

I waited for a couple of minutes in the clinic before my turn, it ain't that long actually.

The very first thing the doctor said was, "yer ....a girl you didn't wash your tupperware properly". Okay, I admit it, the fact is, I just washed it this morning, the very first time after 6 months! Eaww.... Fine! I will wash it again! And make it once a week. Looks like this year I need to do a lot of 'change me'.

After doctor's inspection, she suggested me to make a removable retainer for my lower jaw teeth as there is a small gap between my teeth and it costs 100 bucks. Another 100 bucks gone. Who's fault? Mine!

I went home at 4 pm and before I reached home, I planned to go to Kenanga Wholesale City to buy 2 blouses that I had been longing so much, which caught my eyes 2 weeks ago but didn't buy them that time because I didn't bring enough money. So, I went to Maybank ATM to take some cash. However, with unknown reason, I can't withdraw money. So, I just went straight home, feeling frustrated.

I might go again, tomorrow.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute