Hi, I'm back!

  • Recently, I have been utilizing my Galaxy tab for reading manga entitled, " Dr. Black Jack".




Because of this, I didn't blog for quite some time even though I got tons to spill out.

  • I have been a TVB drama freak, which make my eyes glued onto my laptop screen for hours especially during weekends.

After I watched "7 days in life" staring Steven Ma, Sonija Kwok and the rest of main TVB Artists, I started to miss Steven in ancient series with Jordan Chan in Duke of Mount Deer 1998!




In fact, he is my first ever TVB Artist that I fond of before Hallayu. Lol. Because of my strong sudden desire to watch him again in Duke of Mount Deer 1998, I have been "ransacking", "searching high and low" and "researching" for this particular series in internet.





Due to the fact that Malaysian Government has blocked certain online storing sites in internet, searching for this series had been a very painful and tiring experience. Not to mention, Cantonese version is only available for download in China.

Because of this, I have spent on a VPN software called Hidemyass, for the first time in my life, which cost me Rm36, only for 30 days. I have to renew it if  I want to use it again.



Literary,  it is a software enable the user to hide their original IP address and even got to choose to connect to other server in different countries. Thus, it will allow you to view or access to certain sites that your country has blocked. Of course, connect to the nearest server from your country will not affect much of your internet speed. I guess it is worth it since I still have to pay around Rm 40 to Rm 50 bucks for 45 episodes TVB series.

  • I have been feeling tired recently despite having 7-8 hours of sleep per day.

It is really different from those tiredness that you can overcome by "recharging" your body for 12 hours after having several sleepless nights burning midnight oils studying for tests and finals. Lol.

I was wondering what happened to my body which caused it to response in this way. Many thoughts came to me. Am I too stress? Maybe. Am I getting old? Lol. Well it was just six months ago I finished my finals for my degree. I don't think, which I hope not the main reason I'm feeling tired.  Finally, I have started to think that my body might lack of vitamins. So, it is the time for me to consider taking supplements. Not sure which supplements I should take, I planned to buy a multivitamins. Well, the first thing came to my mind was Amway. Yeah, I'm a registered user, not yet a distributor. Honestly, I'm convinced with their products. It just the price of their products that reminds me for my another alternative,  Cosway. Because of this, I went to Times Square after work just to visit Cosway despite I was dying to go home and sleep.

After talking to the shop manager, discussing and comparing both products from Amway and Cosway, I bought a multivitamin spirulina and a vitamin B complex. Just to let you know, Vitamin B complex is a cure for fatigue and tiredness and I bought the spirulina multivitamins just to make it more than Rm 30 so that I can get a voucher. 

Anyhow, I want to find out whether my body lacks of vitamins. Result, one month after today.  Oh ya, total is Rm49.90 compared to Amway 180 tablets multivitamin which cost Rm107 . Anyway, if the products that I have bought is not useful, I will consider Amway's.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute