Recently, my body or more specifically my tummy has undergone some changes. Relax…it’s not that I finally gotten a flat tummy, lol

It just that, I easily feel full despite my normal portion of meal. lol and I got watery stool. Not sure it’s a diarrhea because, I just “output” once a day as usual though  I have a little bit of stomach ache.  You see, I don’t have a sensitive bowel movement. In fact, my normal output is 2 days once unless I eat A LOT of fibers the day before or taking a fiber tablet which is what I’m doing now. In other words, I seldom got stomach pain and diarrhea except menstrual pain. Even if I got food poisoning like what happened to me few months back. Thanks to Pirated-Kinchi that I bought from Jusco. Despite having diarrhea, I suffered from nauseous and vomit. It’s a bad nightmare for me.  I’m just saying that, I really got a weak bowel movement. lol.

I can’t deny that I’m contented with what is happening and wondering how long it’s going to stay.

Anyhow, I’m a little bit worry, I want to know why my body makes this changes?

1) Recently, I have started to wear corset for like 3 weeks. Partly because I want to shape my waist pheweet! and another reason is I want to make

    sure that I don’t overeat. Frankly speaking, I started to eat a lot during my puberty and only recently I tried to cut down the portions. I

    I won’t stop eating unless I feel that my stomach going to explode and I will eat again when I feel that my tummy got some extra space for

    the food. Yes, it is horrible and sickening. Whenever I cut down my portion, for sure I still feel a bit of hunger and sometimes I just give up

   because I feel hungry and I hate it..  So, wearing a corset might provide me the solution as I can’t eat TOO MUCH whenever I wear it. So, it’s

   like giving my tummy a little bit of training.  It really works!. It’s not only shape my waist but also trained my tummy. Maybe this is the reason?

2) I started to eat vitamin B complex and multivitamins.

   Due to recent stress and hectic working life, I am fatigue and exhausted easily. Though I have 7-8 hours sleep, surprisingly, I still feel tired and

  shoulders are feeling so heavy. After done some research, I need Vitamin B complex. Is it because I’m having excess of Vitamin B complex? I think this

   reason is very unlikely because if you consume 1000-3000 mg of vitamin B complex will cause toxicity and the tablets that I’m consuming now is 50 mg.

3) I’m eating Nutri Fibre Blend so that I have output for everyday. Simple and clear. Could it be the reason?

    I really don’t know! What I will do now is to continue to observe my body changes and hopefully I don’t have to end up in hospital. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute