Run! Run! Run!

I'm feeling totally wasted recently. Not sure whether it is the correct word to define me at the moment.

Seems like I'm not satisfy with lots of things recently.


1. My face has lots of white heads recently. The same situation happened to me six months ago. It stopped happening once I bought a Murad cleanser. I guess the cleanser no longer working now and it seems to backfire. == My next cleanser would going to be Cetaphil cleanser, specially for dry skin, or chronic dry skin.


2. Dry and lifeless hair. Speaking about dry skin, unfortunately I got dry hair as well. They look so dry and unhealthy and definitely not attractive at all. I bought good shampoo, good conditioner and a good hair serum as well. Too bad, I don't get the effect that I long. Sooner or later I guess I will forget how healthy my hair used to be when I was small.


3. Thick and heavy limbs. Limbs is short and precise word to be used in this statement.

Again, due to my lost-self-discipline a few months ago, I gained weight. Well, I'm in the process of getting rids of all the fats. 


4. Family crisis. With my mum current condition, it makes my day even worse. Just last week, she yelled and howl for 5 hours in the middle of the night. Starting from 1 am till 5 am.


Appearance-concerned and feeling unhappy and depressed, all I want to do now is Run! Run! Run! I want my peaceful life back.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute