I am avid “movie downloader” from China sites;
Whenever I open the sites, many explicit ads and pop-ups appear.
However, recently they are added with a new feature.
Well, I can’t read Chinese but I guess ‘Bananas”  like me wouldn’t have any hard time to figure it out.
Nowadays, lots of Chinese-doll-like girls pictures show up on those sites and they look so much like Korean Ulzzangs but with an additional feature. Erhem…they got bigger busts. HAHAHAHAHA . *Please don’t bash me, I’m not mocking them. I’m telling the truth by the way. Of course, I’m so envy!!! LOL.
Ever since Hallayu wave, most of the Korean culture are being assimilated to almost the rest of the Asian countries and you can even find it in some of the western culture as well. *OMG! Their Kimchi tastes so good, their clothes are so beautiful and I want to go to Korea. LOL!!!
What is my concern is, or what makes me start to post something here despite Chinese New Year hiatus, “Plastic surgery has become more apparent in China!” Okay…okay…I know, this is definitely not a breaking news.
I bet you can’t differentiate who is Korean and who is Chinamen if these girls walk together ya.
Could I just say that Japanese manga is the “ancestors” for all the doll-like girls images nowadays?
Big eyes, Peach-like face. high nose and small-thin lips.
Correct me if I’m wrong, Korean is a kick-start to transform a piece of imaginary work into a reality. I guess we call is an “Evolution”?
Surprisingly, plastic surgery is not so apparent in Japanese culture, I mean compared to Korea and China. *Since Korea and Japan are just next to each other and it seems like Japanese market is  the first stop for Hallayu.
If it’s not geographical and exposure factors, is it because of the population? 
China is the highly populated country in the world. *I just googled it. hahaha
Maybe that’s the reason.
Let see how Hallayu has affected some of the Asian countries
1) China -  Not much to say, the girls look pretty much the same to me except they have bigger busts.
2) Japan – Big-manga-like-eyes are not their main culture, I guess they still maintain their Kawaii-ness.
3) Taiwan – Well-known to have good curvaceous girls and correct me if I’m wrong, I guess they mostly use bulb and layer hairstyle
4) Hong Kong -  Leng mo. I think their styles resembles china-dolls rather than mangas. 

It may not directly affect them but all these styles and fashions are much apparent after the Hallyu wave., right?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute